**Children’s Fever Buster is safe for all ages and are products from Pure Essentials are all organic and harmless to children, teens and adults**
Children’s Fever Buster’s main use is to bring down a child’s fever as well as combat flu and cold symptoms. These, however, are not the only uses.
The ingredients in this formula have their individual uses but when put together create a powerful flu and cold annihilator. The ingredients in Children’s Fever Buster include:
- Yarrow Flowers: stops bleeding, stops pain, and prevents infection
- Bayberry Root Bark: combats colds, coughs, fevers, and similar flu-like ailments and symptoms
- White Pine Bark: Boost kidney function, prevents inflammation, and improves diabetic retinopathy.
- Ginger Root: Soothes stomach aches, helps improve blood flow, prevents chills, fevers, and excessive sweat.
- Clove Bud: A digestive aid, an antibacterial, antioxidant and an antiparasitic herb.
- Capsicum: improves blood flow, relieves sore throats, fevers, an antibacterial and boosts the immune system.
It may be more effective than other headache medication, i.e. aspirin. It is the combination of ingredients in the feverfew plant that brings such effective relief. It works to inhibit the release of two inflammatory substances, serotonin and prostaglandins, both believed to contribute to the onset of migraines. By inhibiting these amines as well as the production of the substance histamine, the herb controls inflammation that constricts the blood vessels in the head and prevents blood vessel spasms which may contribute to headaches. Feverfew should be taken regularly to receive maximum benefit and protection from migraines.